We grow chemical-free, nutritionally-dense, all-natural food for your family:
- a wide variety of the freshest and most delicious vegetables, herbs, and fruit,
- pasture-raised eggs,
- pasture-raised chicken and goats, and
- pasture-and-forest-raised pork.
We love sharing the farm with our community and offering nature-based experiences for children, families, adults, churches and community groups. Click our Experiences and Education menu to plan your visit or event:
- Day Retreats and Workshops for your Church and/or Group
- Nature Events for children and/or youth and families
- Sabbath Retreat Days
- Forest Bathing Walks
- Church in the Wild experiences
Our commitment is to grow for:
- the health of the earth: the land, the watershed, beneficial pollinators and insects, wildlife.
- the health of our community: neighbors, members, customers, and friends of the farm; and our local food ministries.